Monday, September 17, 2007

Well I hope there aren't alot of you out there that were expecting me to post on a frequent basis. I have too many other things to accomplish at the moment. I have been working on Project 306. It is a stroker motor for my dirtbike. It is just something that I felt like doing, along with fixing other peoples bikes and parting out cheap bikes that I have come across around here. The trip to Farmingdale over the Labor day weekend was a hit, sorry I forgot to bring a camera and get some footage. We are planning to go out again the first weekend in October, I will try to remember the camera this time. Other than that, I plan on putting my bike on a dyno this week and seeing what it has for HP. Then when my stroker motor is done, I can dyno it again and see what the difference is going to be.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Set up Google Analytics for your blog... it shows you how people get to your site, what words they type in to a search engine to get there, and even the town they are from... pretty cool....